Sunday, September 4, 2011

boob man

so..... reese and i play this little game where i try and steal kisses from him and he in turn tries to lick my face. which i know sounds gross but he IS a little boy and boys are kind of gross...

anyway. he has been really into saying stuff when he is teasing like, "i'm gonna lick your pa-ants" and pretend to lick them...

anyway, onto the story. today we were in church and reese asked to sit on my lap in sacrament. he was facing me and we were kind of playing the stealing kisses game, and he was playing with my necklace. he tried to put it down my shirt and said,

"mama, i'm gonna lick your big boobs!" in a total teasing voice.

OH MY HELL...

i started to laugh so hard. i couldn't even stop and i had tears running down my face. brad was laughing too and so were the cute (childless) couple sitting behind us... and of course because i was laughing, reese kept saying it over and over! i had to get control in order for him to stop.... then i had to apologize to the people behind us, who in reply said, "we are sitting behind you every week from now on." good thing they thought it was hilarious too. i guess we know that reese will grow up to be a boob man....

reese also bore his testimony in sacrament for the first time. he begged me to take him up, so i did. his testimony went like this, "i'd like to bear my testimony. i am grateful for my family and for my grandma and grandpa. i am grateful for church, and nursery and my friends. and i say these things, in the name of jesus christ, amen." very cute.... i love my little boy. 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, Savannah! That is hilarious!!! Doesn't it seem like kids always say what they are not supposed to say in sacrament meeting? So funny!

Avree said...

Haha I love it! And I can't believe he would bare his testimony, I think Spencer would die if I tried to get him to!

Unknown said...

hahahahahahaaa!!! Oh my gosh I love this!! I would definitely want to sit behind you guys every week too!! haha! :)

Rachel said...

Hilarious! I am so glad he didn't say anything about your boobs in his testimony!!!!! :)