Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Reese

Reese is three. He says the cutest things all the time. like:

"I just love (insert noun here) all the time mom."
"it feels stinky in here."
"ooooh! look at her!" talking to baby jovi
 "last night" pretty much means anytime in the past. example: "Remember when Santa came last night?"
"no way, Jose" (Jose being pronounced HOSE-YAY)

Reese started preschool in January and seems to like it. He gets excited about his projects, but some days he tells me he doesn't want to go because he gets in trouble for not listening.

He loves playing Lego Batman and Lego Indiana Jones.

He also loves the train set that Santa brought to him.

He still loves to eat fruit but dinner time is a struggle. He will tell me, "I already ate last night. " I would say that oatmeal is his favorite food.

He dreamed about a red monster with red eyes and is convinced that it will get him in the night. We put up Christmas lights in his room and told him that monsters are scared of them, so they won't come into his room.

Reese is a little bit of a hypocondriact. He thinks he is going to throw up all the time. If he doesn't like food he will put it in his mouth and make himself gag until he throws up. (This has happened a handful of times and is really annoying.) If he really likes a drink or food he tells us "it is super tasty!"

Reese loves to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house and asks me if "i will go to work now", I think he likes the individual attention. but then he will call and ask me to come and get him a couple of hours later.

He loves to sing songs, when he sings Popcorn, he says, "popcorn popping on the acorn tree"
when he sings itsy bitsy spider he sings, "itsy bitsy spider went down the water stream"

2 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Such a cute boy! I miss seeing him so much.

John and Kathy said...

I LOVE the things that kids say! He is cute!