Wednesday, May 29, 2019

I just need to vent about life. For the most part it is good. It has just been a rough day and a rough week and I am done. It was Memorial Day weekend. So the whole family went to Kanarra. It's the first time since my dad died. I think that made it hard for my mom. She said she felt like she didn't have a place, and I can totally see why. But being the genius that she is, Debbie brought a huge bottle of rum, and my mom got totally smashed on it. Like black out drunk. She peed all over the bedding and the floor and it is just so... so... disheartening. She has been seemingly doing so well, but apparently she has us all fooled.

I have always liked working at Chuck. But lately it has sucked. I get shitty shifts, none of which are with my friends. I have started taking anxiety meds just to get through my shift. It's awful. I am looking for a new job, but I feel so out of place. I don't know what I really qualify for and I am afraid that I will look like an idiot when it comes down to it.

I just feel a little discouraged today. I wish my dad was here.

No comments: