Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged! 03.03.08

A- Attached or single: extremely attached at the hip.
B- Best Friend: brad, but outside of my marriage right now probably whitney, i think i talk to her the most.
C-Cake or Pie: how about ice cream! i love ice cream!!!!
D- Day of Choice: saturday, cause that is the day we do something really fun
E- Essential Item (s): mascara, wedding ring, hoodie, and shoes of some sort
F- Favorite Color: green grey pink even a little blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: bears, on christmas morning
H- Hometown: layton
I- Indulgegences: dark chocolate, skin products, hair color
J- January or July: well, love january cause it is my birthday and brad always goes all out
K-Kids: not yet
L-Loves: my man, my bed, soft lips, eating out
M- Marriage Date: september 27
N- Number of Siblings: 7
O- Oranges or Apples: depends on the season, i love them both
P- Phobias or Fears: falling
Q- Quote(s):
"the little boat of you and me
went sailing on the deep blue sea
we weathered winds and crashing waves
and we were strong and true and brave
and we were still in love so we
kept sailing on the deep blue sea
the little boat of you and me"
R- Reason To Smile: little kids crack me up, i'm not dead
S- Season: fall
T- Tag Six: jill, i don't know anyone else!!!!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: i used to be quite the avid writer.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: i love to eat meat!
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: my foot, and ultra sound once
Y- Your Favorite Food: home made anything
Z: Zodiac: capricorn

No comments: