Saturday, February 21, 2009

4 month check up



reese went to the doctor yesterday and he is a BIG BOY! seriously!


he weighed: 16 lbs. 6 oz. which is the 90th %


his length: 26.8 inches which is ABOVE the 100th% so he is TALL


his head circumference: 41.5 cm which is the 25th%


he had to get his shots but he did really good. i always feel so bad when he has to get poked.


reese has come very far since his 2 month check up. he laughs all the time now, sits in his bumbo, plays with rattles and musical toys, loves his mobile and his giraffe. he is a good big boy!

5 comments:

Avree said...

Oh how cute! He looks a lot like Brad in that last picture I think. I can't believe he's so big because you are so tiny and Brad isn't that big either, Reese is an adorable BIG boy!

Amber said...

He is a giant compared to Kylee! I doubt that she is more then 13.5 lbs. He is so cute and fun. We haven't talked in a while. Call me when you get a chance.

Lyndsey said...

I think he looks just like you! He is adorable. I liked all your crafts too! I will probably be making stuff like that when I have kids, instead of stuff for my house :] So I'm guessing that you're not coming back to work at AE.. am I right? Which is fine, I just miss you that's all. We should really plan to get together. I wanna meet little Reeses Cup

Jill said...

He weighs as much as Evan who is nine months and crazy tiny. Evan fills out, but is such a shorty, 1% for height baby! What a cute boy you have!

Taryn said...

He is darling!